- By Mark Thompson | Oct 4The next time you’re thinking of a week in Paris, think about spending a weekend in nearby Reims, the center of the Champagne region and home to one of the three most beautiful Gothic cathedrals in the world (the other two being Chartres and Amiens).
- By Mark Thompson | Oct 1Located just off rue de Rivoli on a pedestrian stretch of rue St. Martin in le Marais, Benoit Matray’s restaurant still exudes the same seductive charms that made his Lyons-style restaurant such a neighborhood favorite during his lifetime.
- By Mark Thompson | Sep 28Air France’s A380, the world’s largest civil aircraft, made its inaugural flight between Paris and New York in November of 2009. In the ensuing two years, this double-decker, four-engine super jumbo aircraft has become favored by aeronautic aficionados.
- By ERIC RISBERG | Oct 17Buena Vista, now a state historical landmark, was founded in 1857 by Hungarian-born Count Agoston Haraszthy, who procured the 800 acres for his winery outside Sonoma with dreams of producing premium wine.
- Oct 16A youthful city with numerous schools of higher learning, Nancy is home to more than 45,000 students; 90 minutes from Paris by high-speed train), the northeastern French city in the Lorraine makes for a perfect weekend getaway.
- By Mark Thompson | Oct 16Nancy is the city that rivaled Paris as a center of art and architecture at the end of the 19th century. First built in the 11th century, Nancy was the one-time capital of the Duchy of Lorraine, which helped it attract many artists.
- By Thomas Adamson | Nov 5France’s Socialist government prepares to unveil its draft "marriage for everyone" law Wednesday, polls show wavering support for the idea and for the president amid increasingly vocal opposition in this traditionally Catholic country.
- Nov 6France’s government is introducing a bill this week that would let homosexual couples marry and adopt children. Such a law would make France the 12th country to legalize gay marriage, and the biggest country - both in population and economy - to do so.
Night Of The Living Drag :: October 25, 2014Milk, Jujubee, Ivy Winters, Ben DeLaCreme and many others, were the stars at RuPaul's "Night Of The Living Drag," a night of scary looks and brilliant performances. A Brando Voss production, hosted by Sharon Needles, with music by Mimi Imfurst.
Disco Night @ Oil Can Harry's :: October 25, 2014What a fun night of dancing all night long to the hits of the 70's. EDGE got down on the floor to take some great pictures of the crowd, check it out.
Size Queen Saturday @ Mr Bigss :: October 25, 2014Shawn Paul Mazur and Richie Z Friendly presented Hell's Kitchen's hottest Saturday night party, This week's edition was Anaconda Safari, with fantastic drink specials, fun hunting, sweaty dancing, and great music by DJ Jonny Mack.